Types of cookies that exist:
- Session cookies: they remain in the cookie space of your computer until you close the browser, so that none is recorded on the user’s disk. This information obtained is used to enable operational management with each of the users who are simultaneously accessing the website.
- Persistent cookies: they remain stored in the cookie space of your computer once the browser is closed, and you will consult the website the next time you access it to remember information that facilitates browsing (direct access to the service without having to log in) or the provision of a commercial service (offering products or services related to previous visits).
Cookies exchanged when browsing a website can be:
- First-party or own cookies: These are cookies generated by the website you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are received when browsing that website, but which have been generated by a third party service that is hosted on the website. An example might be the cookie used by an advertisement or banner advertisement on the website you are visiting. Another might be a cookie used by a web beacon hired by the website you are visiting.
Cookies can be used to:
- Technical purposes: These are also known as “strictly necessary”. They allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on the website such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Customisation: They make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language in which they wish to see the web page, display formats, etc.
- Analysis or performance: They allow us to measure the number of visits and browsing criteria of different areas of the website, application or platform and allow us to draw up browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data collected from the users of the service.
- Advertising: They allow the implementation of efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on the web pages.
- Behavioural advertising: These allow the implementation of efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on websites, based on information about the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
|_hjlncludedinS||Analytics||1 year||Divisadero Digital Intelligence||Web application that allows users’ browsing data to be recorded and returned in the form of a heat map.|
|_ga||Analytics||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||Analytics||24 hours||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat_gtag_UA||Analytics||10 minuts||Contains campaign-related information for the user. When linking your Google Analytics and Google AdWords accounts, Google AdWords site conversion tags analyse this cookie unless it is inactive.|
|mailchimp||Advertising||1 year||Mailchimp||Sending communication|
JENDER uses social networks to promote its services and has open profiles on social networks:
- Google Plus
- Google my bussines
- Google maps
- Maps de Apple