The dryer operates with environmentally friendly refrigerant gas and flows at an atmospheric pressure of 20°C according to ISO1217. Our dryer features up to 3°C dew point, aluminium plate evaporator, insulation to avoid energy losses, scroll compressor to extend the life of the dryer, built-in pre-filter and post-filter and a perfect finish.
Technical characteristics of the Jender JKE 1190 refrigeration dryer
– Pressure: 7 – 16 bar.
– Ambient temperature min/max: 4°C – 50°C.
– Min. ambient air inlet temperature: 60°C.
– Air connection: 3/4″.
– Air connection Nm³/h: 190.
– Air connection Nm³/min: 3,17.
– Power consumption: 0,68 kW.
– Voltage: 230V/1Ph/50Hz.
– Dimensions: 473x453x832.
– Weight: 55 Kg.
If you need to see other dryers, please visit our DRYERS category.