The dryer operates with environmentally friendly refrigerant gas and flows at an atmospheric pressure of 20°C according to ISO1217.
Technical characteristics of the Jender JKE 170 refrigerant dryer
– Pressure: 7 – 16 bar.
– Ambient temperature min/max: 4°C – 50°C.
– Min. ambient air inlet temperature: 60°C.
– Air connection: 1/2″.
– Air connection Nm³/h: 70.
– Air connection Nm³/min: 1.17.
– Power consumption: 0.37 kW.
– Voltage: 230V/1Ph/50Hz.
– Dimensions: 423x393x567.
– Weight: 35 Kg.
Our dryer has up to 3°C dew point, aluminium plate evaporator, insulation to avoid energy losses, scroll compressor to extend the life of the dryer, built-in pre-filter and post-filter and a perfect finish.
If you need to see other dryers please visit our DRYERS category.
There are no reviews yet.