Special aluminium tube for compressed air compressors. Strong and lightweight. Easy to install and fits perfectly with the available fittings. Aluminium pipe sizes: 17×20, 22×25, 29×32, 36×40, 46×50, 59×63.
Technical characteristics of the aluminium compressed air hose for workshops and industry:
- Aluminium AW-6060 T-6
- Internal and external anti-corrosive treatment
- Externally powder coated blue RAL-5015
- Working pressure: from 0.8 to 15 bar
- Temperature from -20ºC to +70ºC
- Specially designed to transport COMPRESSED AIR, although it is compatible with other fluids, WATER, VACUUM, NEUTRAL GASES* (*For use with gases, please consult us). Flow rate at 7 bar pressure = 5504 L/min
If you need to complete your compressed air installation with aluminium pipe or fittings, you can do so by clicking on compressed air pipe and compressed air installation fittings or contact us if you have any doubts. Our sales advisors will help you with the sizing and design of your installation.