This is a powerful portable device for all types of electrode welding. Highly powerful and easy to use.
Technical descriptions of the Jender 306 C inverter welding machine:
Portable equipment for MIG/MAG welding in direct current with coated electrode. Welder with inverter technology using IGBT transistors.
Use of the wire welding machine: .
Professional use. MIG/MAG welding of normal steels, stainless steels and aluminium.
Electrical power supply of the machine: 3Ph.
3Ph. 230/400V -50/60Hz
- Welding of solid wires Ø 0.6-0.8-1.0 mm.
- Compact system.
- Compact system. Heavy Duty: 230 A /60%
- Spot welding function
- 10 positions of welding voltage adjustment.
- Digital Voltmeter-Ammmeter pre-installation.
- Electromechanical reliability. Low failure rate.
- Drive motor with geared roulette system.
- High capacity.
- High overload capacity.
- 5 mt of inlet hose. 4 mt mass.
- 280 A/40%
- 230 A/60%
- 300 A/ 35%
- Ground cable
- Manor reducer
- Torch cable
– Three-phase power supply equipment.
– General application in locksmiths and boilermaking where a high duty cycle and high overload capacity are required.
– Designed for continuous use in professional MIG/MAG welding.
– Spot-Time function.
– Ideal for work with 1 mm wire.
Find in our extensive catalogue, powerful inverter welding machines at the best price guaranteed on the market for wire welding or fine welding.
We invite you to see our wide range of articles for welding.
In Jender we are specialists in welding equipment of all kinds, therefore our team will advise you in case of any doubt, offering you the best solution to your needs.