This is a powerful portable device for welding aluminium. High quality and high power equipment that is easy to use.
Technical features of the Jender TIG 200 AC/DC inverter welding machine:
Single-phase inverter technology equipment using IGBT transistors for AC/DC TIG welding process. Auxiliary function for MMA welding with coated electrode.
Use of the welding machine for tungsten electrodes and TIG 200 AC/DC: Professional TIG AC/DC welding processes.
Professional TIG AC welding processes of aluminium, magnesium and their alloys. DC TIG welding of mild steels, stainless steels and copper. Application examples: aircraft construction, petrochemical plants, food industry, shipyards.
Electrical power supply:
1 Ph 230 V; 50/60 Hz. ±15 %.
- Non-contact TIG AC/DC (HF) ignition system
- Automatic stabilisation system in AC TIG mode (no HF).
- Non-contact TIG AC/DC (HF) ignition system.
- Pulsed mode.
- Pulsed TIG AC/DC mode.
- Digital cycle variable control.
- Gas control, adjustable pre-gas and post-gas parameters.
- Pulse control, adjustable pre-gas and post-gas parameters.
- Pulse modes 2T/4T- Electrode welding.
- Electrode welding.
- Ground cable.
- TIG torch.
Consult our wide catalogue, powerful inverter welding machines at the best price guaranteed on the market for wire welding or fine welding.
We invite you to visit our wide range of articles for welding.
At Jender we are specialists in welding equipment of all kinds, therefore our team will advise you on any doubt, offering you the best solution for your needs.